Welcome to Joey's Bloggers Online!! Check out The Joeys Behavior System for the new rules and rewards. Check out Joeys Noticeboard for the latest news! Enjoy!! We have a new toolbar along the bottom of the screen & have added slideshows to the blog!!

Sunday, April 4, 2010

The Book Circle

I go to the Book Circle every Wednesday. Every week we get a different book (when we finish the first one)
Every book is brilliant. My favourite book was The Guns of Easter
I also liked: Private Peaceful, 17th Martin Street & Tom Crean: Ice-Man.
A few weeks ago, we went on a trip to Easons Bookstore, O'Connells Street, Dublin.
We all got to pick out a book. I picked Percy Jackson & The Lightning Thief.
It is BRILLIANT!!! I am now on Percy Jackson & The Demigod Files.
At Christmas, we got a Ripleys Believe It Or Not Annual as a gift from the Book Circle
All together, I think the Book Circle is great!!!!


                             By Dáire O'' Reilly aged 9

No comments: